Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Postin' An Oldie!

Remember MySpace? Yeah I wish I didn't either. For what it's worth I meandered over to the "day-late, dollar-short" profile I made in high school and found this old blog I wrote before I could even comprehend why people would keep a public online journal. Enjoy =) Oh and maybe buy me a purple bra.

Bought a red t-shirt with
this on it --->



BIG FISH EXTRAVAGANZA
April 18th, 2007

So last night I drove to Laramie for the Reel Big Fish concert. It was pretty sweet. The UW peeps took off the front part of the stage to make a pit, it was super small but once everyone crowded in and the music started I forgot all about its size.

While I was dancin' around in the mosh pit during Rx Bandits' set, my bra somehow was violently torn in two... don't ask me, I have no clue how it happened. I had two shirts on over it, just doesn't make sense...

Anywho I finished out the song in the mosh and then moved to the side to find my friend Steve. I stripped him of his Taste of Chaos sweater to cover up my bra-less self and went back to having fun.

My broken brazierre was still on under my shirt when Reel Big Fish came on. They were so freakin' hilarious! They interacted with each other and the crowd so well that I decided they deserved my bra. After a couple of songs and some struggling with Steve's sweater, I successfully pulled off the Zoolander removal of undergarments manuver (ok so that was slightly long winded, but you get the picture).

Holding my favorite purple bust booster in hand, I said goodbye, then thrust it into Steve's hands and screamed "Chuck it!" A few seconds and a ton of crowd cheering later the blonde trumpet player was trying to figure out how to put my bra on. It was so funny because he didn't know it was broken so he was putting it on backwards, upside down, asking backstage hands for help... in the meantime missing an entire song of playing. He then tried just tying it around his chest but I guess either I'm anorexic or he has slightly larger boobs than I because well... he couldn't get it tied.

So he and the trombone player took turns swinging it helicopter style back and forth until it eventually ended up on the bassist's mic stand. That completely made up for the fact that I had to drive all the way back to Casper that night and go to work at four the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment