Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Looking Back

Well another year of my life has passed. Without looking at my 22nd as one day/dollar closer to death, I think I'll be my optimistic self and look on the bright side. I have officially given the world the finger and survived 22 years of pollution, guns, and my family on this planet. With so many young deaths this past year, I realize each year lived is more a milestone of accomplishment. Right now I'm in a competition with all 9 billion other people on this earth to hold the title of the oldest human being. By god I'm not going down without a fight. I'm just thankful Betty White will soon be out of the picture. She's the only human being I'd be afraid to get in a pissing war with.

Here are some things I've accomplished/ learned this year:

*Ramen noodles are adult cracker jacks, the reward is simply a packet of sodium instead
*In contrast to the above statement, I started eating a diet that requires me to only shop on the outer rim of the grocery store, and I have never felt better!
*I acquired both a land & sea passport and an international passport
*I officially went to two foreign countries without creating an international incident
*Tijuana is Satan's armpit... also the workplace for all the whores that couldn't make it in Vegas and all the pharmaceutical college drop outs
*I visited LA, fell in love with the filth, and now have an apartment there
*I was elected to the board of directors at Stage III
*Traveled to Vancouver and met some amazing people
*Realized the United States is not the only place or necessarily the best to live in this world
*Lost my best friend Lilly to goddamn Montana
*Worked on Stanley with Madzey, my first feature film ever!
*Discovered lingua quesadillas and double animal style burgers are my all time favorite food
*Got cast in 4 out of 4 plays I auditioned for
*Made some amazing LA industry contacts
*Got out of a horrible, destructive relationship with a psychopath
*Found love in an unexpected place
*Had one car crash and three speeding tickets added to my record
*Interviewed by a news crew at the Olympics for the giant Apollo Ohno sign I made
*Wrote two screenplays, this blog, and began writing for awardspicks.com
*Had KIDNEY STONES!!! Bah almost died too!
*Adopted Clara, had one good year with her, and then she passed away
*Grew way closer to my gma thanks to all my LA trips
*Auditioned for Glee
*Realized I am surrounded by amazing people who love and care for me
and drum roll,,,,
*Ate a Habanero!

Now for this twenty-two thing. What could this world hold for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment